Practicing gratitude improves your life in a multitude of ways. According to Amy Morin, a psychological business writer for Forbes.com, reflecting on all that you have to be grateful for benefits you in the following ways:
- Opens the door to more relationships.
- Improves your physical health (fewer aches and pains)!
- Improves your psychological health (reduces your emotional toxins)!
- Enhances empathy and reduces aggression.
- Helps you sleep better.
- Improves your self-esteem.
- Increases mental strength.
Reflecting on gratitude is a form of living in presence.
Happy Thanksgiving, all.